Storms can wreak havoc on your home, leaving you with the long and often complex task of trying to recoup your losses with your insurers. The Property Loss Management team negotiate with them on your behalf, sending our experts to evaluate the damage, leaving you to concentrate on your family.
Why use Property Loss Management
Property Loss Management takes control of the situation, making sure you get the best possible treatment from your insurers. Our specialist team prepare the claim and oversee the entire project, including supervising the works to your home and handling all meetings and correspondence. Using our expertise speeds up the claim process and ensures that you get exactly what you are entitled to. We supervise the works to your home to make sure it is finished to the highest quality and ensure that you and your family are appropriately rehoused while they are carried out. Our team is there for you every step of the way, and are always on hand with advice and support, and to answer your questions.
What we do for you
– Organise emergency works to secure your property and protect it from further damage.
– Prepare, present and negotiate your whole claim, including issues regarding building, contents and alternative accommodation.
– Co-ordinate your insurer and their loss adjusters, and make sure you get the settlement that you are entitled to, whether that’s reinstatement or cash.
– Identify and address the full impact of the storm. High winds often cause hidden structural problems that need to be dealt with by experts.
– Our in-house chartered surveyors are experts in managing household storm damage, completing a thorough investigation that will save you from long-term issues that could affect the safety and value of your home in future.
– Help you avoid the insurance companies’ supply chains when appointing specialist surveyors and contractors. We supervise them through to the conclusion of the project, making sure everything is included and there are no surprises.
– Discuss options for temporary premises
– Ensure that disaster cleaning companies have done a safe and thorough job to give you peace of mind when the claim is finished.
Get in touch
To find out more about what we can do for you, contact us now for a free consultation. Send us an email with your name, preferred contact details and basic information about your case, or call our 24/7 helpline on 1890 927 612.
Please complete our submit a claim form and remember, do not dispose of any items until your Insurer or their representative has inspected them.